KETO CAULIFLOWER BURGER BUNS.. 🔥🤩 you can also use them as mini pizza base, muffins or cut out the centre and use them as bagels. 💡😋
📝 Credit to @headbangerskitchen 👏🏼 for this insane keto-hack, providing you with a tasty alternative for regular bread buns. This recipe makes 2 servings, 1 serving is one whole bun, top and bottom. -
4g NET CARBS per serv.
📲 Follow @theketobible for more tips, tricks, and recipes. 👌🏼
For the cauliflower buns:
180 grams Cauliflower Grated, Cooked & Water Squeezed Out
25 grams Parmesan cheese
30 grams Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Clean and cut your cauliflower and separate the florets.
2. Grind them in your food processor until you get a cous cous like consistency. You can also grate the cauliflower.
3. Microwave it for 5-7minutes until it’s tender and then remove in a tea towel and squeeze out as much water as you can
4. Weight out 180 grams of the cauliflower and mix in a bowl with salt, pepper, parmesan cheese, cream cheese and one egg and then give it all a good mix.
5. Divide the mixture into 4 parts and shape the buns on parchment paper
6. Bake in the oven at 190C for 20-25 minutes till it is fully cooked and golden brown.
7. Once cooled, remove from the pan and use it for your Keto Burger recipes. You can even use this to make mini pizzas or as a muffin for eggs Benedict. If you cut out the center it becomes a bagel which you can use to make a salmon and cream cheese bagel with. The options are endless.
💡Turn on notifications for daily recipes! 💡 -
#lowcarb #weightloss #keto #motivation #weightlossjourney #theketobible #lchf #eatfatlosefat #healthy #ketogenic #fat #lowcarbdiet #ketojourney #lowcarblifestyle #ketogenicdiet #ketosis #ketomeals #lowcarblife #ketodiet #lowcarbhighfat #lowcarbmeals #ketoliving #sugarfree #homemade #recipes #foodie #fatforfuel
#ketorecipes #zoodles #theketobible